Tax Help For U.S. Citizens Abroad

Are you a member of the U.S. Armed Forces currently deployed overseas … a businessman living abroad … or an expatriate working, under contract, in a foreign land? If yes, you need help – tax help. And Davidov & Associates can provide it.

As a U.S. citizen working overseas, you may be allowed to claim a foreign earned income exclusion that allows you to keep all of your income up to $100,800 (for 2015) completely U.S. tax-free. That knowledge can save you thousands of dollars. You may also be eligible for a credit on your U.S. tax return for taxes you’ve paid to a foreign government, if your total income exceeds the exclusion amount.

There are many other rules that can result in significant savings for you … if you know about them. Davidov & Associates does know all of the rules and can help you save money when you file your U.S. tax return from abroad. It’s easy to get started, too.

Simply contact us and include information on your current country of residence … whether or not you have a residency permit … the nature of your work … the number of days you spend in the U.S. each year … and where and how often you travel.

Let us know, as well, if you have a foreign bank account, if you own any foreign companies (partially or fully), or foreign assets such as securities and real estate. We specialize in FATCA compliance and work collaboratively with our tax attorney to adjudicate difficult cases.

We’ll review your information … assess it … and determine how to save you money or minimize taxes you need to pay. Importantly, we recognize and will respect the confidentiality of the information you provide.