Canadian Cross Border Taxation

If you are a Canadian citizen living and working in the US, or a dual US-Canadian citizen living anywhere in the world, you have special tax reporting requirements in the US.

We expertly handle reporting for RRSP, RESP, TFSA and other Canadian financial accounts using complex US tax forms.  Non-filing of these forms may expose you to significant penalties and other negative consequences.

If you are a Canadian and have any investments in Canada, including described above, contact us at once to discuss your situation.  Do not leave this to a chance.